As a professional qualified Fitness Trainer and competitive boxer, I am passionate about exercise and using my experience and knowledge to help others get maximum results.
Working at fitnessology personal training I work mainly on a one to one basis to enable clients to look and feel better. The chiswick gym provides a quieter private setting and avoids the intimidation of the bigger robust commercial gyms.
Each client has their own unique reasons for getting fit and in the initial first consultation we review these reasons, any injuries or concerns and use it as an opportunity to get to know each other. From this I look at your physical structure and how movement should look for you, how it should feel and what is appropriate to your growth and wellbeing.
I think it is important to have goals and I would like to share some of mine with you:
- I want people to move well, free of pain.
- I want clients to understand what is possible particularly that it is rare for one injury to prevent you training.
- Age is not the factor that people once thought it was.
- fitness doesn’t just benefit you physically it can improve confidence and mental health.
- Consistency is key.
- Fitness is a lifestyle choice and available to everyone.
I really want you to succeed and achieve your goals and together we can remove barriers and resolve problems preventing you from being your best.